Games, drumming, juggling, home improvements, cooking, comics, dogs, macs, music, etc.


Squall - probably of Scandinavian origin; akin to Old Norse skval: useless chatter (Merriam-Webster)
It's my goal to have the LONGEST blog pages around. Kind of.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Mt Evans - Colorado

I was in Colorado this weekend, and I joined my friend Tim on his annual birthday excursion to Mt. Evans. Read what Wikipedia has to say about it.. Oh, and I got to drive the Camero, too.

Views from the top!

Me taking pictures with my Q phone. All of these pics are from Tim's camera. The Q ones weren't as nice. Thanks Tim!

A storm moving in on us, better get out soon.. Rocky mountain weather is unpredictable.

Tim!

Tim and I.

Tim's feet, looking down a nasty potential fall..

That's it. Go do something productive now.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty pictures. Sometimes I miss Colorado.

    Like the facial hair.

    No pictures of the Camaro?? (I
    never heard about that one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics. Right, what about the Camero? Was it jacked up? Keystone wheels? Come on....

    ReplyDelete

Squall for yourself!