Games, drumming, juggling, home improvements, cooking, comics, dogs, macs, music, etc.


Squall - probably of Scandinavian origin; akin to Old Norse skval: useless chatter (Merriam-Webster)
It's my goal to have the LONGEST blog pages around. Kind of.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Mt Evans - Colorado

I was in Colorado this weekend, and I joined my friend Tim on his annual birthday excursion to Mt. Evans. Read what Wikipedia has to say about it.. Oh, and I got to drive the Camero, too.

Views from the top!

Me taking pictures with my Q phone. All of these pics are from Tim's camera. The Q ones weren't as nice. Thanks Tim!

A storm moving in on us, better get out soon.. Rocky mountain weather is unpredictable.

Tim!

Tim and I.

Tim's feet, looking down a nasty potential fall..

That's it. Go do something productive now.